Non-Surgical Services in Pinehurst, NC
- Botox or Dysport (For forehead, between the eyebrows and crow’s feet)
- Restylane Lyft, Silk, Refyne, KYSSE and Defyne (Soft Facial fillers)
- Latisse (Eyelash enhancer)
- Obagi and Obagi Blue Peel (Skin care regimen and chemical peel)
- Sclerotherapy (Treatment of spider leg veins)
WHAT IS DYSPORT OR BOTOX?
Dysport or Botox softens and smooths frown lines, crows feet and forehead lines by blocking the signal from the nerve to the muscles, temporarily helping to prevent contraction of the muscles that cause these lines. This is done by using a small amount of of botulinum toxin that treats the lines when injected into the underlying muscle, causing it to relax and gradually smooth out the appearance of the fine lines.
WHAT IS RESTYLANE?
The Restylane line of hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers is the broadest portfolio of fillers in the US. Restylane is the only line of fillers with treatments FDA-approved for both the face and hands. The fillers work by smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane LYFT – For cheeks, laugh lines and the back of hands
- Restylane REFYNE – For moderate smile and laugh lines
- Restylane SILK – For lips and the lines around them
- Restylane DEFYNE – For deep smile and laugh lines
- Restylane KYSSE – For Lip Volume
HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR MY TREATMENT?
Take the time to find a qualified specialist in your area that you feel comfortable with. It is important to see a specialist who has experience administering Dysport or Botox and knowledge of the facial anatomy so you can get natural-looking results.
Don’t be afraid to ask your specialist questions! Get on the same page with your specialist about the look that you are trying to achieve- it’s important that you have the same goals in mind.
If you are having Resylane you must be off all Coumadin, Plavix, Mobic, Celebrex, Fish Oils- Omega 3 and 6, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Motrin, Advil, and Aleve. You may take Tylenol if needed. Arnica Tablets can be taken 1 to 2 days prior to your injection.